Friday 14 October 2011

E.T

It all happened in September on a weekend. It was saturday the 24th. I was walking down my street just to get a little bit of fresh air. When I saw something in the air at top speed flying downwards and pointing straight for the road. It was pretty big about the size of a car. When I figured out that it was probably going to hit me I backed up on to the sidewalk. Then after 10 minutes of staring at it flying it finally came down and crash landed.

The spaceship was very round like a pancake with a little ball on top. I didn't know what to do. But all of a sudden the door opened and someone came out. I was dying to know who was inside the spaceship. Then they came out. The alien came out. He was tall and looked like an octapus but a much bigger body. His skin colour was dark green.

I was so excited to see an alien for the first time in my life. I didn't know what to do. The alien turned to face me and stared at me for a while then something came to mind. What if the alien isn't here to make peace but to take over the world or even destroy it. Then I started getting a chill down my spine and got worried.

I wanted to run to my house but I couldn't my legs wouldn't move. The alien started walking up to me it got closer and closer until we were face to face and like 2 centimetres apart. I pulled my face away from his face as I was trying to move my legs. Then the alien started growling like a dog I got scared... really scared. I thought he was gonna grab my legs and pull me into his ship. But then I could move my legs and ran as fast as I could to my house when I opened the door and ran into my house I turned around to see where the alien was and to my surprise he was gone.

I quickly closed the door and locked it I was terrified. I looked through the window in my door and saw the spaceship was still there. Then I heard a scream coming from outside. I opened the door and saw the alien next to his ship and I also saw a women in here car looking at the alien. The alien walked up to the car and evaporated the car into nothing but ash... nothing left. Then the alien turned back at me and my head started hurting a lot. I closed the door and locked it again the hurting stoped. I don't know why my head was hurting so much but then I realized my head was hurting as soon as the alien looked back at me. Then I found out that he was doing some mind trick on me.I looked out the window again and saw that the spaceship and the alien was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment