Wednesday 12 October 2011

It was August 28 2011. I and my dad were having a camping trip at Rouse Lake for the weekend. It was really sunny like boiling. We had our fishing rods, tent, sleeping bags, food, and water. I and my dad were going to do a lot of activities like fishing, setting up the tent, and making a fire.
But not hunting bears! It late at night and we heard some rumbling in the forest so I woke my dad up and me and him got out of the tent and saw a bear savaging threw our fish we caught earlier that day and my dad tried to scare the bear off but the bear stopped eating a fish looked at my dad I slowly walked backwards and my dad screamed like a little girl and ran in circles holding his ear and then he fell to the ground and started sucking his thumb.  Me and the bear looked at him but the bear had a weird looked in eye.

He went to charge my dad; my dad got up and jumped out of the way.  We were in a battle with a big black bear.  I grabbed my baseball bat and so did my dad, the bear stood up and roared.  He had a mean look in his eye like he was going to eat us.  He charged, my dad and I jumped out of the way and hit the bear with the bats.  It just made him mad and charged again, we couldn’t keep this up all night.  We were tired, on the next charge we grabbed some water and chugged it.  The bear was just getting mad; we didn’t know what to do.  We were really scared. 

The big fury beast just kept coming closer and closer then faster and faster there was nothing that we could have done to make the bear stop coming closer then I came up with an idea l told my dad I can distracted the bear then you can go and get the shot gun. So my dad did listen to me for once and left to go get the shot gun lucky for me he came just in time to same me and shot the bear wildly with bullets and the bear went away and never came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment