Tuesday 18 October 2011

The Cereal

I walked into the kitchen desperatetly opening the pantry door and grabing the cereal box. On the front of the cereal box it said Mini Wheats. My jaw started to drop but then my mom said. "Have you had your cereal yet!" I got a little startled when she said that and started moving quickly to the kitchen counter. I put the cereal box on the counter. "No not yet". I said to my mom as she was playing a facebook game on her computer in her study across the kitchen. I got my cereal bowl and since I was so tired I accidentally poured my cereal onto the counter and not in the bowl and the cereal splashed all over the floor. Because of that I hit the floor with my knees and started cleaning the cereal up.

1 comment:

  1. sad story poor cerel :(
    i love soccer <3 best sport ever !!!!!!!!!
    just saying
    by the way you should add some more interesting words to grab a readers attention k?
    hee hee

    ReplyDelete